Thursday, August 11, 2005

Resident Cat

dskkom meow .aaid purrr ksao meow amvd .. a wOw! soooo, this is what mom does all day. meow. aks .. takes a little getting used to .. purr .. meow... and some coordination to operate the thing. I have been .. meow .. watching her closely.. and then made my move .. purr .. meow .. when she wasn't looking. She stepped out of the office so I am taking full advantage of it ... meow .. meow.... please be patient with me .. .. I am new to this ... stepping on these buttons isn't easy ya know... meow .. I will do my best ... meow... to get better at it.

I guess ... purr .. I should .. introduce myself.... my name's Kodiak. I am .. meow.. purr.... a mitted, seal-point ragdoll. meow... I'm the resident cat at MeowPrints... purr... which is my mom's business. mew.. mew.. I go to work with her ... purrrr... during the day. My job is to lie in front of the computer .. meow ... get my belly rubbed... purrr ... and keep her company. I also like to chase the spiders... purr.. meow.. that might venture out.

Ut ohh.. meow... I think I hear her coming. Back to looking cute... purrrrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home