Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rainbow Bridge

While I was on hiatus, both Boo and Kayla crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Mom misses them a lot.

Boo liked to play and I could get him interested in a game of rough and tumbly. He played a little too rough sometimes and mom would get on him about hurting me. She said he liked to "go in for the kill" after a while of playing nice. It was just his way of playing. He didn't realize he was being so rough. I would wriggle away from him and run off til he calmed down. I miss him lots too. purrrrr

Kayla was great fun to chase around the house. She was such a girl. Mom kept telling her not to run away, to turn and slap me and the other kitties, just once, and we would leave her alone. But she didn't listen. She just ran away from us, so of course we had to chase her. lol She was a good kitty though. She loved dad a lot and loved to be in his lap. I miss her too. mew...mew

They are now running and playing together. Rest in peace my friends.. til we meet again. purrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home