Saturday, September 24, 2005

Eat, Sleep, and Swat Bugs...

...Such is the Life of a Cat!!

Everyday lends itself to a new adventure... several catnaps... some kibbles... and tummy rubs. The life of a cat is the best!!! I have brothers and sisters, both four footed and two, and a mom and dad who are great.... purrr. Spoiled?? who me?? umm .. well I guess you could say that. Besides having the essentials, a roof over my head, a warm house, soft bed and good food to fill my belly, I also have lots of love, scratches behind the ears, kisses on my head, yummy kitty treats, and warm laps for snoozing. OH and did I mention, lots of great tummy rubs!! For playtime, I get furry mice to bat around and fuzzy balls to pack off and make disappear to find at a later date... meow. Which is great fun and keeps Mom guessing.... purrrr. She always wonders where they come from or where I found them. Of course I never reveal my secrets... meow.. meow.

Mom laughs at all the funny positions I can sleep in. She is always telling Dad to look at me. I pretend I don't hear her. No sense interrupting a purrrfectly good catnap. It is my cue to snuggle down deeper, contented that my antics bring joy to my family. Yes, I live the good life... what more could a kitty ask for?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home