Friday, September 02, 2005

Under the Weather

Finally, I am able to come back to work with Mom. For a couple of days I had been feeling a little puny, so Mom made me stay home. I welcomed the soft bed and curled up and slept for hours.... purrrr. Ya, I hear you out there... that is nothing new for a cat. But this time it was different. I hardly moved from that bed. Not even to play with the furry mice Mom brought home. Of course, Gizzy and Missy Girl stole the mice and they disappeared with them. The mice are still missing... mew.

Then, Mom went away for a few days to a Gift Show, to purrchase new merchandise for MeowPrints. So again I was stuck at home...meow.. meow. This gave me more time to catch up on my catnaps and get back into shape to make the trek once again to the shop. Now, here I am and looking forward to the adventures to come.

In the next few weeks the new merchandise will be arriving and I will have more hide and seek fun in the boxes. They are my forts, my caves. My vantage point for attacking unsuspecting passersby....meow.. meow. It is great fun to hear Mom squeal and see her jump as I pounce out of my hiding place and grab her ankles...purr.. meow....

Stay tuned, I will keep you updated on my next great feat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home