Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rub-a-dub-dub....


Kodi in the tub...

We have a claw-foot bathtub that I love to play in. It is slanted slightly at one end and purrfect for batting the balls up so they come right back down for me to chase again. Round and round I go, gliding on the white porcelain, sliding back and forth on the smooth surface. Sometimes, I will play "walking the tightrope" along the edge, stalking my prey that is lingering there in the deep cavern. At just the right moment, I pounce on the unsuspecting toilet paper roll and flip on my side with it tightly in my grasp. Lying there, I kick it mercilessly with my hind feet, showing it who's boss of course...meow. Quickly, I toss it up in the air and catch it in my paws. Batting it to and fro, side to side across the bottom of the tub. I pounce again and again. Mom watches and just laughs, telling me I am a silly boy. She is the silly one ... doesn't she realize how much fun I am having? .. purrr.. She should try it ... definitely a great stress reliever. Now that would be a funny sight... purrrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home