Sunday, September 18, 2005

Laundry Slumber


One of my favorite places to sleep at home is in the laundry basket. Whenever I find it accessible, I jump in and curl-up for a nap. It doens't matter if there are clothes in it or not... meow.. purrr. Mom always makes me get out if it has clothes in it.... meow .. meow. It is sooo comfy and warm though, just right for a nice little catnap...purrrr.

When it is empty, if I'm not careful to lie directly on the bottom, it will tip over on it's side. That is a little startling when it happens. Then, when I realize it isn't going to fall very far, I just snuggle down and doze off to dreamland.

Missy Girl, tries to crowd in and snuggle too. I don't let her. Scat!! This is my little haven. She will try to jump over the top and sometimes topples it over and upsets my slumber, sending me flopping hiney over head. I give her a good swat and a little growl..grrrr.. til she finally runs off. After my victory, it doesn't take me long to fall back into restful dreams... purrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home